Are you a lively, proactive and passionate person looking for a new challenge in a creative role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior account executive/junior account manager with a keen eye for detail to join our team in Leeds.
You should be a strong communicator with excellent writing skills and a supportive team player who can think laterally. We’re looking for someone who’s brimming with enthusiasm and always up for a challenge. They should also be keen to learn and progress.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate and spirited, with lots of interests outside work, as we find that outside interests always help us build the best creative ideas for our clients.
You’ll be working on creative integrated campaigns across a range of well-known brands including food, fashion, gardening and travel.
You should be proficient in:
- pitching stories to the media
- researching and commissioning influencers
- helping to organise a wide range of events from media days to experiential events across the country
- drafting copy for a range of purposes
- reporting on all strands of activity
You’ll be relied upon to help deliver excellent campaigns, coverage, engagement, content and events and should be passionate about achieving great results for our clients so they love the work we do for them.
This role will give you an opportunity to participate in content production projects, such as photo and video shoots, so an awareness of the digital space and a good dose of creative flair would be a bonus for this role.
This is a permanent, full-time role however we are open to discussing each candidate’s flexible working requirements. Please feel free to raise this during the recruitment process to discuss what this might look like for you.
Our ideal candidate
- A couple of years’ experience working in agency or in-house
- Used to working on several projects at the same time
- Results-driven; good at tracking performance of various streams of activity
- Detail-focused, organised, great time management
- Team player: personable, considerate and supportive to the wider team
- Proven media relations experience
- A creative interest in all relevant channels
- Strong awareness of the influencer space
- Experience of delivering experiential and media events
MCG is an award-winning creative communications agency. You will have the opportunity to work with our team in Leeds in a vibrant, friendly and exciting environment.
We’re a place where smart, spirited people come to generate ideas and create work they’re proud of which makes a difference to our clients. Our team is well-informed, hard-working and full of ideas, and we want people like that to join MCG.
As part of the MCG team, you’ll be in good company, surrounded by people confident in their ideas and always ready to help each other and our clients. We want to make MCG a place you want to work, so we have flexible hours, a flat hierarchy and we regularly invest in our team’s skills. That means we keep our people, and our clients, for a long time.
- Hybrid working, 3 days based in our office in Chapel Allerton, 2 days from home – with the option for flexibility on working pattern
- A day off for your birthday
- Time off between Christmas and new year for everyone in the business which doesn’t come out of your holiday entitlement
- Regular team socials such as MCG lunches, book club, social outings and drinks
- Working hours: 9am – 5:30pm, (9am – 5pm on Fridays)
- Work iPhone (after probation is passed)
- Career advancement is a priority at MCG, where we foster talent and focus on development within the business
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and what interests you about this role.